I have been playing Rising Star quite often and I have managed to get 2,000 missions completed. So I thought I would give an update on my progress in the game.
Above is my current in-game screen. I am likely my lucky legendary card from a pack opening.
My stats are quite inflated due to the legendary card I got from my 1,000 mission pack.
Ego: 12488 (678 from drunk fans and 3240 permanent ego)
2,000 Mission achievement and pack opening
I managed to reach the 2,000 mission achievement so I got a free pack.
The pack ended giving me a rare guitar which will increase the number of skill points I get from music lessons so I think it is fairly good draw.
My current goals in the game are:
- Starbit Millionaire card
- Level 75
- Top 102 for ranking rewards
My second goal is to get one million starbits so I can get 10k Starbits a day. The second goal is to reach level 75 so I can get my band members and also create my own music ingame. The last goal is to get my rankings high enough to get rewards everyday. Currently I am ranked 121 and I think my personal best so far was around rank 120.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you want reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
- Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.