Rising Star Giveaway #26: R87 Stacy Rare Musician NFT (ends 10/23)
Here is my weekly status and giveaway. First off, there is a new seasonal mission so I decided to splurge on an extra 12 packs and I managed to get a card. So for the first few days so my starbits were focused on earning while the later half was full of seasonal missions.
I did two sets of openings during the week but I got two of these cards during my Saturday opening.
The giveaway item is R87 Stacy and it has 100 fans, 125 skill, 3 luck and 1 income modifier. It's a fairly decent card since it has more skill than fans so it will definitely help you keep your ego in check.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
Results of Last Giveaway
The winner is @mario02.
Thank you to the rest of the valid participants that did not win but might be interested in the next giveaway: @imfarhad, @silver-edge, @imfarhad, @oxidil, @nozzy, @magooz, @amaillo, @finris, @ruralio, @javiss, @michaeldav, @subidu, @belhaven14, @deanlogic, @josueprime, @andrik, @servelle, @harpreetjanda, @handtalk5, @lacandela, @l0b0, @dejan.vuckovic, @guurry123, @beaverwarrior, @luizeba, @madnessinsane, @scotty297, @aweee, @misterabaddon, @failingforwards, @charlyfchelli, @mpoukovo, @scotty297, @lofone, @karkalitsos, @baak, @mosho-o, @luizeba, @jhanz111, @ravenxbr, @mephist0
I transferred the Stig below and you can verify the transaction here
My total starbits earning this week is 160k starbits. Since I spent half of the week on the seasonal mission but I have managed to get both instruments already. I wonder how much my earnings will be affected next week once I start to focus doing this mission until it ends. If you haven't noticed, I started doing lots of music lessons as my skill points have skyrocketed up. When I don't have any coffee cups, I do music lessons to make better use of my energy.
My first 12 packs on Saturday was uneventful but I opened 12 more packs on Wednesday after seeing the new seasonal card being released. From the packs on Wednesday, I got an epic instrument E39 RS L Condenser that I did not have before and two of the seasonal cards. I also got another Jet Ski and rare vehicles are always welcomed.
I went to the Rising Star discord channel and announced that I wanted to trade a S24 Scary Mary for a S1 Undead Fred. A few minutes later, I found someone and made the trade. So I was able to collect a discontinued seasonal card that I did not have.
I ended up with 4 seasonal drums and 1 seasonal bass. Using two of the drums, I traded for the above cards. These cards will help me in the rankings as it has added two more unique cards to my rankings. I did get another drum after I made the trade so I am currently still sitting on the drum.
Since I will be running the seasonal missions for the next few weeks, I think my starbits earnings will definitely take a hit. I still think I can get at least 100k starbits a week since 70k of it will come from the starbit millionaire missions. The most recent opening is really tempting me to open more packs but I think it might be a good idea to wait for now.
I am changing things up a bit since I found an easier way to get my stats on the Rising Star Discord channel.
Opening 24 packs lead to a decent increase in cards and unique cards increase from last week. I am directly seeing the benefits of increasing my unique cards as my total points have gone up around 100 even though my time has went down.
Unfortunately my ranking could be better if I didn't lose track of time so much. I was hoping to bring that time played back up to the 6k minutes range but dropped further down. At this point, I am close to losing the 5k minutes played per week.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you want reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
- Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.