Rising Star: R63 Sonny Rare Musician NFT Giveaway #14
This week pretty well as I earned quite a decent amount of Starbits over the past week. At least, I haven't managed to use more than I earned so my buffer has increased. Due to this, I decided to spend a bit on my collection when I saw some cards for relatively cheap prices. Now on to the giveaway.
I was also a little conflicted to figure out what to give out this week since I didn't want to do any duplicates from previous giveaways. I decided to pick a card from a while ago and it looks like it will be going out of print soon.
The giveaway item is R63 Sonny and it has 120 fans, 100 skill, 4 luck and 2 income modifier. I would say any musician is great as they will benefit you. After all, the stats just stack up and the fans will definitely increase the starbits you earn.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
Results of Last Giveaway
The winner is @supriya.gupta.
Thank you to the rest of the valid participants that did not win but might be interested in the next giveaway: @alejoca, @horstman5, @imfarhad, @silver-edge, @deanlogic, @chuckrick, @alter13, @skyple, @javiss, @eldon1, @kurogan, @musdim, @specialfeelings, @handtalk5, @irisworld, @imfarhad, @manclar, @jesustiano, @kevinnag58, @dubble, @finris, @oduncu, @libertycrypto27, @dinta13, @yems, @belhaven14, @moonthumb.
I transferred the Febie below and you can verify the transaction here
As you can see, my buffer is quite big since I have over 90k starbits in my inventory. My daily starbit millionaire mission rewards for the week haven't been withdrawn yet either so I will definitely be opening some packs after I spin the wheel. Of course I still make sure to do a few music lessons each day to stave off the ego.
As I said earlier in the post, I am still trying to figure out where to deploy my starbits. I did end up buying a petrol can without waiting for a discount. This allowed me to do the 2nd mission on the 3rd map. At least this way, I can save myself some time on the mission requirements when I do reach level 100. I would still have to buy 5 more petrol cans though.
I managed to pull another epic card but this time it is an instrument E25 Pro Kit. I don't exactly do drum lessons so it counts as a unique card that I do not have. Unfortunately that was my only unique card so I was surprised to see rankings barely move on the
On Sunday, I decided to check out the market a bit and saw two vehicles that I did not have on the market for a decent price. Both of these vehicles are now out of print so I decided to sell 20k Starbits on the market to buy both of these vehicles.
The two cards are the R11 Range Rover and the R10 Touring Coach. It cost a total of 6 SWAP.HIVE and the 20k starbits got me 7.3 SWAP.HIVE so I came out with a small bonus of 1.3 SWAP.HIVE for myself. These two cards will give me an extra 800 fans, 6 luck and 5 income modifier.
Ego: 40158 (3775 from drunk fans and 9490 permanent ego)
My goals for Rising Star will probably be the same as last week. It does look like I can probably hit level 100 next week or not so soon afterwards.
- Level 100
- Top 50 in Rising Star rankings
I ended up buying two cards earlier to help my rankings but I still took a hit to my rankings. It does seem I wasn't as good on time management otherwise my rankings would be the same as last week. When I opened my packs last week, I only got one more unique card so it really didn't help me as much for the rankings.
It was kind of weird to see a pizza drought but my time management was bad so I ended up waiting rather than using my pizzas. I guess this helped me on waiting for the cool down for the 4 pizza box and 1 birthday cake that I have. I don't remember how long the drought happened but I think it was probably about 2 days or so.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you want reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
- Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.