Rising Star: R75 Greg Rare Musician NFT Giveaway #15
It was a pretty horrible week for me and my rankings haven't had the best changes after playing less. Besides my busy schedule, I also had a night where my internet died before I could start a long mission before going to sleep. At least looking at my starbits, I still earned more than 100k starbits so I feel better that I made the minimum
There was a rare card that I got three times but didn't give away yet this week. It seemed like the obvious choice but maybe I will change around next week to be an instrument since I have been giving away so many musicians.
The giveaway item is R75 Greg and it has 100 fans, 150 skill, 5 luck and 2 income modifier. A musician with more skill than fans so it will definitely help you keep your ego in check.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
Results of Last Giveaway
The winner is @irisworld.
Thank you to the rest of the valid participants that did not win but might be interested in the next giveaway: @alejoca, @horstman5, @imfarhad, @silver-edge, @deanlogic, @chuckrick, @alter13, @skyple, @javiss, @kurogan, @musdim, @handtalk5, @dubble, @libertycrypto27, @belhaven14, @magooz, @zonadigital21, @harpreetjanda, @servelle, @soychalbed, @oxidil, @zarwelius, @cibersk8, @bitandi, @zarabatana, @kuronokenshi, @hhayweaver, @pinkfloyd878, @andrik.
I transferred the Sonny below and you can verify the transaction here
I currently have 70k available this week from the millionaire mission and the 127k starbits in my inventory. So between this, I have a decent buffer but I haven't seen any sure-fire cheap deals on the market. At least I won't have to worry about packs but I really do want to use these starbits to increase my earnings. I want to go and try record staking but I feel like most people already bought the records and I don't know if its a good idea.
No petrol cans added to my inventory this week. I tried to see if there were any cheap cards that I were missing in my collection but those vehicles and musicians seem expensive. From a point of view of stats, I didn't see any point in converting this week. From what I see, I am thinking that petrol cans at 5k per card might be a good idea as I am closing in on the next mission
I didn't get any double rare packs, epic cards or legendary cards this week. One thing notable was the two rare vehicles because it adds over 1k fans to my stats. It's a bit unfortunate but I have seen an increase in ego from missions when drunk fans push me past 30k fans. While it may not seem worthwhile now, I should also earn more starbits so it should even out.
Ego: 38798 (129 from drunk fans and 10041 permanent ego)
Same goals as last week for now since I didn't manage to hit any of them. I feel like that ranking is getting farer away.
- Level 100
- Top 50 in Rising Star rankings
I am almost level 100 so I will have the requirements to start that next mission. Of course this requires me to add some more petrol cans. The time played this week for me tanked quite a bit. This has dropped my rank quite a bit and my recent pack opening didn't net me any unique cards. I was planning to open it tomorrow but I will push it towards Sunday so I can get the new cards.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you want reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
- Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.