I thought I would start my first Rising Star giveaway since I have been participating in many different existing giveaways. I know that there are probably many players who do not have a Jive Bunny and thus also don't have any chance at getting an Easter instrument. I plan to giveaway away one of them this Saturday and the other one on the next giveaway since I have duplicates of both cards.
This is the card I plan to give away this week: the Easter Egg Guitar.
Just make a comment below and also put down your Rising Star username. Please make sure you type in your username correctly as I will probably copy the name you put down. I will randomly choose a user from the list of participants and announce the winner on April 17th (if I am a day late, don't chew me out please).
My current stats are very similar to last time but it has gone up by a little bit.
Ego: 12581 (108 from drunk fans and 3633 permanent ego)
My current goals in the game are still the same as last time:
- Starbit Millionaire card
- Level 75
- Top 102 for ranking rewards
Like before, I want the first goal due to the 10k extra starbits per day. The second goal is to be able to create music and the third goal is for the hive rewards. My rank is a bit down from last time and it seems like the competition for ranking rewards will be quite tough.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you want reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
- Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.