Made in Canva
This Is Awesome
Welcome to Awesome Weekly Spotlight #29, and it will feature the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts of the past week.
Awesome Weekly Spotlight Week 46
So let's start, and they will be presented in the order of Monday to Sunday, depending on the day they got the Awesome Daily Spotlight.
- This video was made by @elianaicgomes and here she gives an overview of her progress in ClickTrackProfit and CTPtalk, and she also shows off how the CTP platform works, check it out it's awesome.
- This video was made by @alokkumar121 and here he shares that he just reached 5000 Steem Power and is now a Dolphin, and he also shares some of his journey to get there, it's awesome check it out.
- In this video @hauptmann talks about automated upvotes and he does so from a creators perspective, and he talks about whether they ar good or bad, and gives 2 exampples with vastly different outcomes, just awesome.
Thursday: My big step out from the comfort zone
- In this video @ph1102.ctp creates and publishes his first video ever, he is taking a very big step out of his comfort zone and puts himself on camera, courageous and just awesome.
- In this video @knowhow92 talks about promoting Steem on other social media to drive Steem adoption, and that the least we can do is to share our posts and videos there, but we can also go further if we want, it's awesome check it out.
- This video was made by @certain and here he is out enjoying nature and talks about the beauty and peacefulness of it, and how that is very relaxing and can reduce tension and stress, check it out it's awesome.
- This video was made by @pixiepost and here she gives great advice about changing our reality and getting things to work for us rather than against us, and she shares 3 great tips about this, plus some funny bloopers at the end, just awesome.
So these where the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts and videos this week, and there is 1 such post or video per day, it gets a 100% upvote and resteem, and it is featured in the Awesome Daily report as well as in this Awesome Weekly Spotlight post, plus it also gets promoted on Twitter.
Thank you very much for reading this post and for supporting this project, it is run by @flaxz, and the goal is to "highlight Awesome Content, and growing the Steem ecosystem by rewarding it".
Rewards On Delegations
In order to attract delegations to this project we reward them with daily upvotes, and you can check the details in our latest Awesome Daily report, and also with payouts in SBI Units, and 100% of all liquid Steem and SBD earnings will go to rewarding delegators this way, leased Steem Power does not count for rewards in SBI Units, and neither does the delegation from @flaxz, since he is the owner of this project.
So on Sundays all SBD will be traded for Steem in the Steemitwallet market, and the Steem that has then been earned that week will be split between delegators according to their delegation status, and it's counted in full week delegations from Sunday to Sunday, plus partial week delegations will be added for every full days delegation they may have.
SBI Units will then be paid out once a delegator has full coverage for that according to their share of the earnings, and any remaining shares will roll over to the next week.
We have also started to give out 50% of our CTP token earnings to SP delegators, the other 50% will be staked, this is a high value token, and giving out 50% makes it more attractive to delegate and as we stake the other 50% we continue to build our stake in that token and our CTP voting value.
This Is The Rewards For This Weeks Delegations
The standing in our account right now is 6.218 Steem, and we had a roll over from last week of 3.623 Steem and that means this weeks earnings is 2.595 Steem, but only 2.589 Steem can be divided, so 0.006 Steem will roll over and be included in next weeks earnings.
We also had earnings of 710 CTP tokens of which 50% will be paid out to our delegators and the other 50% will be staked, and that means 355 CTP tokens to be split between our delegators.
|Name||Delegation SP||Delegation %||Ingoing Rollover||Rewards||Total Rewards||Payout||Outgoing Rollover||CTP Payout|
|@cryptospa||111 SP||16.25 %||0.315 Steem||0.421 Steem||0.736 Steem||0 SBI||0.736 Steem||57.694 CTP|
|@alokkumar121||100 SP||14.64 %||0.481 Steem||0.379 Steem||0.860 Steem||0 SBI||0.860 Steem||51.977 CTP|
|@roger5120||100 SP||14.64 %||0.155 Steem||0.379 Steem||0.534 Steem||0 SBI||0.534 Steem||51.977 CTP|
|@fiberfrau||22 SP||3.22 %||0.716 Steem||0.083 Steem||0.799 Steem||0 SBI||0.799 Steem||11.435 CTP|
|@certain||150 SP||21.97 %||0.612 Steem||0.569 Steem||1.181 Steem||1 SBI||0.181 Steem||77.965 CTP|
|@reeta0119||100 SP||14.64 %||0.408 Steem||0.379 Steem||0.787 Steem||0 SBI||0.787 Steem||51.977 CTP|
|@pjansen||100 SP||14.64 %||0.936 Steem||0.379 Steem||1.315 Steem||1 SBI||0.315 Steem||51.977 CTP|
|Total||683 SP||100 %||3.623 Steem||2.589 Steem||6.212 Steem||2 SBI||4.212 Steem||355.002 CTP|
Screenshot from Steempeak wallet
Screenshot from Steem-engine
Delegate to this project using Steem Bot Tracker.
We also have tokens in Steem-engine, and our general policy regarding tokens is that we stake all tokens that we get, given that they are stakeable and if not they will be staked once that is available, the exception is CTP tokens since we give out 50% of those earnings to our delegators, but we do stake the other 50%.
If there is any token that you think we should vote with but which we do not currently have, then feel free to delegate some, or gift it if delegation is not available, as stated above all tokens we get will be staked.
Token delegation does not count for any delegation rewards, but we will vote with them if the posts that we vote on include the relevant tags.
These are our current token holdings in Steem-engine, screenshots taken in Steempeak wallet.
These screenshots where taken before and after payouts and staking of CTP tokens.
Our stake in CTP tokens has now grown to 4595, and our other tokens also keep on growing, especially ACTNEARN keeps increasing fast.
So our earnings in Steem was smaller this week, now there are two factors that can have played a role in that, first is that due to lot's of trouble with Steempeak last weeks payouts was done a day after, making that week longer and this one shorter in relation to the payout period.
Second is Steemfest, the activity on the blockchain has been lower while that lasted and will probably be a bit lower for a few more days, and both these factors can have impacted our earnings.
We did however organically increase our Steem Power by 6 SP from last week, and that can mostly be contributed to good curation rewards, and our earnings in CTP tokens, taking into consideration the shorter week, is also on par with previous week.
Those where all thoughts for this week, a big thank you to all our delegators for your awesome support, and ...
This Is Awesome
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/SthJJDZ