Made in Canva
This Is Awesome
Welcome to Awesome Weekly Spotlight #33, and it will feature the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts of the past week.
Awesome Weekly Spotlight Week 50
So let's start, and they will be presented in the order of Monday to Sunday, depending on the day they got the Awesome Daily Spotlight.
- This video was made by @elianaicgomes and here she goes through her progress in ClickTrackProfit and shows you around the dashboard, and also about her progress in CTPtalk and her staked CTP tokens, it's awesome check it out.
- This video was made by @jongolson and it's a recording of a liveshow he made with @blainjones, and here they talk about the updates they work on with CTP, and also about the rumour that Justin Sun might buy Steemit Inc, plus many more interesting things, check it out it's awesome.
Wednesday: Solution for D.tube Video Upload problem!!
- In this video @alokkumar121 talks about the recent issues that Dtube has had with IPFS, and how to work around that by uploading the video to Youtube and then sharing it to Dtube, just awesome.
- This video was made by @cryptospa and it's his Cryptocurrency Market Overview, and here he analyses the price chart of Steem with Technical and Candlestick analysis, and he also mention the rumour that Justin Sun might buy Steemit Inc and what that could mean, just awesome.
Friday: Are YouTube's stars in disarray?
- In this video @certain talks about the declining rewards and stricter terms on Youtube, making people look for alternatives, and how that is a great opportunity for Dtube and 3speak, it's awesome check it out.
- In this video @priyanarc talks about how Steem has changed her life, made her grow as a person, and how she have learned to write blog posts, take photos and make videos, check it out it's awesome.
- In this post @reeta0119 writes about what she has accomplished in 2019, and that she got a house and also joined Steem, and how her journey here has made her grow both personally and with her skills, just awesome.
So these where the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts and videos this week, and there is 1 such post or video per day, it gets a 100% upvote and resteem, and it is featured in the Awesome Daily report as well as in this Awesome Weekly Spotlight post, plus it also gets promoted on Twitter.
Thank you very much for reading this post and for supporting this project, it is run by @flaxz, and the goal is to "highlight Awesome Content, and growing the Steem ecosystem by rewarding it".
Payouts To Delegators
In order to attract delegations to this project we reward them with Weekly payouts in Steem, and 100% of all liquid Steem and SBD earnings will go to rewarding delegators this way, plus we also give out 30% of our weekly power down income to our delegators, and the other 70% of that power down will be used to lease Steem Power.
So on Sundays all SBD will be traded for Steem in the Steemitwallet market, and the Steem that has then been earned that week will be split between delegators according to their delegation level, and we keep track of those delegations in our Awesome Daily reports, and that is then used to determine the average delegation for each delegator, and you can check the latest Awesome Daily report here, and leased Steem Power does not count for any rewards.
We have also started to give out 50% of our CTP token earnings to SP delegators, the other 50% will be staked, this is a high value token, and giving out 50% makes it more attractive to delegate and as we stake the other 50% we continue to build our stake in that token and our CTP voting value, and @flaxz does not get a payout in CTP tokens.
This Is The Payouts For This Weeks Delegations
The standing in our account right now is 5.392 Steem, and we had a roll over from last week of 0.006 Steem and that means this weeks earnings is 5.386 Steem, but only 5.388 Steem can be paid out, so 0.004 Steem will roll over to the next week.
We also had earnings of 1228 CTP tokens of which 50% will be paid out to our delegators and the other 50% will be staked, and that means 614 CTP tokens to be split between our delegators.
Screenshot from Google Drive
|Name||Average Delegation SP||Steem Payout||CTP Payout|
|@cryptospa||302 SP||0.890 Steem||139.735 CTP|
|@alokkumar121||100 SP||0.295 Steem||46.270 CTP|
|@flaxz||500 SP||1.474 Steem||0 CTP|
|@roger5120||50 SP||0.148 Steem||23.135 CTP|
|@fiberfrau||25 SP||0.074 Steem||11.567 CTP|
|@certain||150 SP||0.443 Steem||69.405 CTP|
|@reeta0119||100 SP||0.295 Steem||46.270 CTP|
|@pjansen||100 SP||0.295 Steem||46.270 CTP|
|@qurator||500 SP||1.474 Steem||231.349 CTP|
|Total||1827 SP||5.388 Steem||614.001 CTP|
Screenshot from Steempeak wallet
Screenshot from Steem-engine
Delegate to this project using Steem Bot Tracker.
We also have tokens in Steem-engine, and our general policy regarding tokens is that we stake all tokens that we get, given that they are stakeable and if not they will be staked once that is available, the exception is CTP tokens since we give out 50% of those earnings to our delegators, but we do stake the other 50%.
If there is any token that you think we should vote with but which we do not currently have, then feel free to delegate some, or gift it if delegation is not available, as stated above all tokens we get will be staked.
Token delegation does not count for any delegation rewards, but we will vote with them if the posts that we vote on include the relevant tags.
These are our current token holdings in Steem-engine, screenshots taken in Steempeak wallet.
These screenshots where taken before and after payouts and staking of CTP tokens.
So our stake in CTP tokens has now grown to 5978, and the other tokens also continue to grow, especially ACTNEARN.
We use 70% of our Power Down income to lease Steem Power through Dlease.io, and this weeks Power Down income was 4.707 Steem, so 70% of that is 3.295 Steem, and in the screenshots below you can see that we leased 69.909 SP.
Screenshot from Steemworld
Screenshots from Steempeak wallet
This week @fiberfrau increased her delegation, thank you very much.
Earnings of liquid Steem was lower due to that we did not get any very high votes (whale votes), which we did get in previous weeks.
Our earnings in CTP tokens was higher though, most of that due to a few more posts.
We also got our first Power Down income and some of which was included in the payouts to delegators, and the other part to lease SP, and our total SP is now at 2570.
We continue to work towards our goal of growing the Steem ecosytem by rewarding Awesome Content, and a big thanks to all our delegators for your awesome support, these where all thoughts for this week, and ...
This Is Awesome
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/SthJJDZ