Made in Canva
This Is Awesome
Welcome to Awesome Weekly Spotlight #37, and it will feature the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts of the past week.
Awesome Weekly Spotlight Week 2
So let's start, and they will be presented in the order of Monday to Sunday, depending on the day they got the Awesome Daily Spotlight.
- This video was made by @alokkumar121 and here he talks about the opportunity to onboard more people to Steem and 3speak since it is now free for all Steemians to upload videos there, and that Youtube is cracking down on crypto related videos, check it out it's awesome.
- In this video @jongolson goes over in detail his 5, 500, 5000 plan for creating success on the Steem blockchain, and build your engagement and Steem Power, plus also how SP can be used as an investment tool, it's awesome check it out.
- In this video @elsiekjay talks about the news that Burger King is accepting cryptocurrency as payment in certain countries, plus the power of social media on a blockchain with Steem, just awesome.
Thursday: My Introduction to 3Speak
- This video was made by @ph1102 and it's his introduction video on 3speak, and he moves his video creation journey forward, just awesome.
Friday: Steem 2020
- In this video @theycallmedan talks about the need to work on ourselves and that it's important to sharpen ourselves and allow the time to do that since if we don't we will get dull and not be able to perform, and also about the development on Steem and how that gives a great outlook on 2020, check it out it's awesome.
- This video was made by @certain and here he talks about failure and that we should not let that get us down, but learn from it and use it to move forward, it's awesome check it out.
- In this video @clixmoney talks about the importance of spreading the word of Steem by promoting your posts and videos around the internet and on social media, and that you should also tell the Steem community about that, and how the people doing so gets higher rewards, just awesome.
So these where the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts and videos this week, and there is 1 such post or video per day, it gets a 100% upvote and resteem, and it is featured in the Awesome Daily report as well as in this Awesome Weekly Spotlight post, plus it also gets promoted on Twitter.
Thank you very much for reading this post and for supporting this project, it is run by @flaxz, and @pixiepost is our moderator for #2020vision, and the goal is to "highlight Awesome Content, and growing the Steem ecosystem by rewarding it".
Payouts To Delegators
In order to attract delegations to this project we reward them with Weekly payouts in Steem, and 100% of all liquid Steem and SBD earnings will go to rewarding delegators this way, plus we also give out 30% of our weekly power down income to our delegators, and the other 70% of that power down will be used to lease Steem Power.
So on Sundays all SBD will be traded for Steem in the Steemitwallet market, and the Steem that has then been earned that week will be split between delegators according to their delegation level, and we keep track of those delegations in our Awesome Daily reports, and that is then used to determine the average delegation for each delegator, and you can check the latest Awesome Daily report here, and leased Steem Power does not count for any rewards.
We have also started to give out 50% of our CTP token earnings to SP delegators, the other 50% will be staked, this is a high value token, and giving out 50% makes it more attractive to delegate and as we stake the other 50% we continue to build our stake in that token and our CTP voting value, and @flaxz does not get a payout in CTP tokens.
This Is The Payouts For This Weeks Delegations
The standing in our account right now is 10.467 Steem, and we had a roll over from last week of 0.004 Steem and that means this weeks earnings is 10.463 Steem, but only 10.462 Steem can be paid out, so 0.005 Steem will roll over to the next week.
We also had earnings of 1263 CTP tokens of which 50% will be paid out to our delegators and the other 50% will be staked, and that means 631.5 CTP tokens to be split between our delegators.
Screenshot from Google Drive
|Name||Average Delegation SP||Steem Payout||CTP Payout|
|@cryptospa||502 SP||2.588 Steem||207.198 CTP|
|@alokkumar121||100 SP||0.515 Steem||41.274 CTP|
|@flaxz||500 SP||2.577 Steem||0 CTP|
|@roger5120||35 SP||0.18 Steem||14.447 CTP|
|@fiberfrau||35 SP||0.18 Steem||14.446 CTP|
|@certain||150 SP||0.773 Steem||61.911 CTP|
|@reeta0119||100 SP||0.515 Steem||41.274 CTP|
|@pjansen||107 SP||0.551 Steem||44.164 CTP|
|@qurator||501 SP||2.583 Steem||206.785 CTP|
|Total||2030 SP||10.462 Steem||631.499 CTP|
Screenshot from Steempeak wallet
Screenshot from Steem-engine
Delegate to this project using Steem Bot Tracker.
We also have tokens in Steem-engine, and our general policy regarding tokens is that we stake all tokens that we get, given that they are stakeable and if not they will be staked once that is available, the exception is CTP tokens since we give out 50% of those earnings to our delegators, but we do stake the other 50%.
If there is any token that you think we should vote with but which we do not currently have, then feel free to delegate some, or gift it if delegation is not available, as stated above all tokens we get will be staked.
Token delegation does not count for any delegation rewards, but we will vote with them if the posts that we vote on include the relevant tags.
These are our current token holdings in Steem-engine, screenshots taken in Steempeak wallet.
These screenshots where taken before and after payouts and staking of CTP tokens, and our stake in CTP has now grown to 8304.
We use 70% of our Power Down income to lease Steem Power through Dlease.io, and this weeks Power Down income was 4.715 Steem, so 70% of that is 3.300 Steem, and in the screenshots below you can see that we leased 65.88 SP.
Screenshot from SteemWorld
Screenshots from Steempeak wallet
So this week @pjansen increased his delegation from 100 to 125 SP, thank you very much.
As was expected the earnings where higher this week from payouts of a whale vote, and the coming week also expects one of those payouts.
We also implemented the change of supporting Awesome Content in the #2020vision project, and the person running both the project and is our moderator for it is @pixiepost, and she has done an outstanding job with this, thank you very much, and looking forward to continue with this.
We continue to work towards our goal of growing the Steem ecosytem by rewarding Awesome Content, and a big thanks to all our delegators for your awesome support, these where all thoughts for this week, and ...
This Is Awesome
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/SthJJDZ