Made in Canva
This Is Awesome
Welcome to Awesome Weekly Spotlight #42, and it will feature the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts of the past week.
Awesome Weekly Spotlight Week 7
So let's start, and they will be presented in the order of Monday to Sunday, depending on the day they got the Awesome Daily Spotlight.
- This video was made by @cryptospa and it's his Cryptocurrency Market Overview, and here he analyses the price chart of Bitcoin with Technical and Candlestick analysis and he also talk about it's fundamentals, it's awesome check it out.
- This video was made by @jongolson and it's the recording of a liveshow he made with @blainjones, and here they talk in detail about why they choose to have their business on Steem, check it out it's awesome.
Wednesday: People forget - Just create !
- In this video @clixmoney talks about that we should not be afraid to revisit the same subject because people forget and needs to be reminded, so just create, it's awesome check it out.
- In this video @alokkumar121 talks about the experiences we have and what we have learnt is something we have with us for the rest of our lives, and that they are useful in the future and in our daily lives, check it out it's awesome.
- In this video @pixiepost gives a very beautiful and lovely card reading for Valentine's Day complete with Pixie's and Unicorn's, just awesome.
- In this video @certain talks about the importance to use our energy to find solutions for our problems rather than spend it on worry, just awesome.
- In this video @reeta0119 creates her first video and publishes it on Dtube, and it's a Splinterlands battle that she fought, it's awesome check it out.
So these where the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts and videos this week, and there is 1 such post or video per day, it gets a 100% upvote and resteem, and it is featured in the Awesome Daily report as well as in this Awesome Weekly Spotlight post, plus it also gets promoted on Twitter.
Thank you very much for reading this post and for supporting this project, it is run by @flaxz, and @ph1102 is our moderator for CTP, and @pixiepost is our moderator for #2020vision, and the goal is to "highlight Awesome Content, and growing the Steem ecosystem by rewarding it".
Payouts To Delegators
In order to attract delegations to this project we reward them with Weekly payouts in Steem, and 100% of all liquid Steem and SBD earnings will go to rewarding delegators this way, plus we also give out 30% of our weekly power down income to our delegators, and the other 70% of that power down will be used to lease Steem Power.
So on Sundays all SBD will be traded for Steem in the Steemitwallet market, and the Steem that has then been earned that week will be split between delegators according to their delegation level, and we keep track of those delegations in our Awesome Daily reports, and that is then used to determine the average delegation for each delegator, and you can check the latest Awesome Daily report here, and leased Steem Power does not count for any rewards.
We have also started to give out 50% of our CTP token earnings to SP delegators, the other 50% will be staked, this is a high value token, and giving out 50% makes it more attractive to delegate and as we stake the other 50% we continue to build our stake in that token and our CTP voting value, and @flaxz does not get a payout in CTP tokens.
This Is The Payouts For This Weeks Delegations
The standing in our account right now is 6.545 Steem, and we had a roll over from last week of 0.004 Steem and that means this weeks earnings is 6.541 Steem, but only 6.541 Steem can be paid out, so 0.004 Steem will roll over to the next week.
We also had earnings of 838 CTP tokens of which 50% will be paid out to our delegators and the other 50% will be staked, and that means 419 CTP tokens to be split between our delegators.
Screenshot from Google Drive
|Name||Average Delegation SP||Steem Payout||CTP Payout|
|@cryptospa||503 SP||0.649 Steem||46.607 CTP|
|@alokkumar121||650 SP||0.839 Steem||60.228 CTP|
|@flaxz||550 SP||0.709 Steem||0 CTP|
|@fiberfrau||40 SP||0.051 Steem||3.706 CTP|
|@certain||225 SP||0.29 Steem||20.848 CTP|
|@reeta0119||450 SP||0.58 Steem||41.696 CTP|
|@pjansen||151 SP||0.195 Steem||13.991 CTP|
|@qurator||502 SP||0.647 Steem||46.514 CTP|
|@jongolson||2001 SP||2.581 Steem||185.409 CTP|
|Total||5072 SP||6.541 Steem||418.999 CTP|
Screenshot from Steempeak wallet
Screenshot from Steem-engine
Delegate to this project using Steem Bot Tracker.
We also have tokens in Steem-engine, and our general policy regarding tokens is that we stake all tokens that we get, given that they are stakeable and if not they will be staked once that is available, the exception is CTP tokens since we give out 50% of those earnings to our delegators, but we do stake the other 50%.
If there is any token that you think we should vote with but which we do not currently have, then feel free to delegate some, or gift it if delegation is not available, as stated above all tokens we get will be staked.
Token delegation does not count for any delegation rewards, but we will vote with them if the posts that we vote on include the relevant tags.
These are our current token holdings in Steem-engine, screenshots taken in Steempeak wallet.
These screenshots where taken before and after payouts and staking of CTP tokens, and our stake in CTP has now grown to 20514.
We use 70% of our Power Down income to lease Steem Power through Dlease.io, and this weeks Power Down income was 4.725 Steem, so 70% of that is 3.308 Steem, and in the screenshots below you can see that we leased 66.001 SP.
Screenshot from SteemWorld
Screenshot from Steempeak wallet
Our earnings in Steem was a bit higher this week due to a payout from a whale vote at the beginning of the week, though it was probably less Steem due to the market value of Steem increasing a lot and some of the payout was made in SBD and sold for Steem in the Steemitwallet market on Sunday, we do not currently expect a payout from a whale vote for the coming week.
Earnings in CTP tokens was on par with the previous week, and it seems this is where we have to expect it since there is more creators and voters in the CTPtalk tribe.
We continue to work towards our goal of growing the Steem ecosytem by rewarding Awesome Content, and a big thanks to all our delegators for your awesome support, these where all thoughts for this week, and ...
This Is Awesome
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/SthJJDZ